The most influential industry voices shaping business and process improvements will meet at the OPEX Forum to be held from 17-19 September 2018 in Dubai, UAE.
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, July 12, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — The two-day event will address why companies need to constantly improve their operations and processes to transform business operations to deliver more efficient results.
“Continually re-engineering processes to stay lean and get rid of the legacy is what keep organisation agile and competitive.” Stacey Alioto, Chief Operating Officer, Middle East, North Africa and Turkey, HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
HSBC Bank Middle East COO will give an exclusive talk on how organisations are changing the culture and adapting to dynamic nature of today’s business landscape at the Forum.
Other distinguished speakers include:
• Dr. Ahmad Al-Nuseirat, Coordinator General, Dubai Government Excellence Program, UAE
• Dr. Ayesha Almutawa, Chief Innovation Officer, Ministry of Health and Prevention, UAE
• Michelle Wu, Chief Information Officer, GE Power Services, Africa, India, Middle East, China & APAC
• Dr. Karsten Eller, Chief Operating Officer, Beckers Group, Germany
• Girish Jandhyala, Global Lean Manager, Volvo Group, USA
• Steve Snowdon, Head of Lean, Mashreq Bank, UAE
• Angad Singh, Director of Business Excellence, Fetchr, UAE
• Sameer Rane, Sales Operations and Strategy Manager, Nordics and Benelux, Google, Ireland
• Zubair Ahmed, Chief Information Officer, Emirates Islamic, UAE
• Zarrar Khan, Chief Technology Officer, VIVA Kuwait
• Ian Ohan, Founder and CEO, Freedom Pizza, UAE
• Ali Al Jassim, Chief Executive Officer, Etihad ESCO, UAE
• Ajay Rathi, Senior Director, Information Technology, Meraas, UAE
• Huned Ujjainwala, Vice President Operations GE, UAE
• Shahid Ahmed Osmani, Senior Consultant IT Unit, The General Secretariat of the Executive Council of Dubai, UAE
• Zoeb A Madraswala, Vice President, Operations and Change, Abu Dhabi Finance, UAE
• Dr. Mazin Gadir, Senior Consultant and Advisor, The Executive Office for Organizational Transformation, Dubai Health Authority
• Hans Christensen, Director, Dubai Technology Entrepreneur Centre (Dtec), Department of Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority
• Gagan Porrwal, General Manager, Sales Operations, Growth Campaigns & Market Intelligence
• GE, Middle East, India & Africa
The Operation Excellence Forum will include accelerator and innovative hubs visit, one-to-one mentoring nooks, and interactive discussion groups.
Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at https://bit.ly/2Lb6mJp, call +971 4 364 2975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media contact: Michelle Petiza, +971 4 374 8283, email@example.com or visit https://bit.ly/2Lb6mJp
IQPC Middle East
+971 4 364 2975
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire