In today’s competitive market, there is an increasing pressure for global companies to implement their latest technology first to the market.
VIENNA, AUSTRIA, November 22, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Continuous innovation, growing productivity, cutting costs and globalization are becoming a high priority among leaders. While globalization opens the door to many new markets, consistent and high quality publication across various media forms is essential to ensure accurate communication with your target audience.
Janus Worldwide offers an array of localization, engineering, reviewing and testing services as well as in-house developments like Global Technology Platform (GTP) to their clients. Our localization engineers and internationalization specialists coupled with our ISO certified Quality Management system and testing process ensures our clients receive comprehensive localization services.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. It is the world's 7th largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan. Janus and Fujitsu started collaboration in November 2017.
• One main supplier of translation and localization services
• Poor TM quality
• Slow or traditional turnaround times
• No solution for multiple stakeholders to centrally order translation services
• Janus added value by offering Fujitsu an express translation service for rapid delivery of translated content with a professional TEP service level using its dedicated online Translations Express service
• Placing projects via GTP, the online customer portal rather than relying on emails and traditional file transfer methods
• Janus cleaned up some the of legacy TM’s and create new ones
• Supporting Fujitsu with a range of content translation from express jobs to eLearning courses on a global scale
• Janus are doing a full review of all 100% database matches steadily improving the overall TM quality for Fujitsu
• Glossary development
• Development of a Do Not Translate list
• Translated nearly 2M words
• Working on 43 languages for Fujitsu
• Janus are processing requests from 8 am CET until 10 pm CET and over the weekend
• Janus are one of the main language service providers to the Fujitsu translation team for general translation projects including legal, HR, Express jobs and eLearning courses
Translations Express Delivery SLA’s
• Requests of up to 500 words per job will be delivered back in 4 hours.
• Requests from 500 words up to 1000 words per job will be delivered back in 8 hours.
• Requests between 1000-2000 words will be delivered back in 24 hours maximum.
• Requests to translate up to 22 pages of text or 8000 words will be delivered back in 72 hours.
Our commitment to service delivery
• Janus agree that the express service and turn¬around times agreed upon will run at a fulfilment rate of 98% and we strive to consistently achieve 100%
• Janus has created an expert team to provide excellent customer service to Fujitsu, including a Program Manager with over 20 years’ experience in the industry.
• Weekend project management
"Working with Janus made our life easier. Communication is smooth and quick, they have recently implemented a special channel for us, which gives us a chance to optimize timings and to be more flexible".
"We work as a team and are able to develop our services, bearing in mind continuous improvement. Our critical feedback is always taken into consideration, which is important for our good customer service and good quality translation".
"Moreover, if there are special requirements Janus is willing to go the extra mile and deliver. We are pleased to be working with them and are looking forward to seeing what else they are capable of".
Team Lead Global Translation & Localization at Fujitsu
To discover more about Janus Worldwide and our innovative translation and localization solutions, please email email@example.com or connect with our sales team in our global markets.
Source: EIN Presswire